APS : Thursday, 13 December 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria is able to join the BRICS club, which is made up of the emerging countries, by 2030 through the programme of economy diversification adopted in 2016 and the strategic partnership agreement
signed with China, the director of the National Higher College of Political Science, Mustapha Saïdj said.
Signing a partnership agreement between the National Higher College of Political Science and the University of Shanghai, Saidj said Algeria can join, by 2030, the BRICS group, adding that the name given to this block (BRICS: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) will change into BRICSA (by adding Algeria).
The speaker stressed the government’s achievement of key projects to make of Algeria a “an economic power in the Mediterranean region.”
The director of the political science college cited the major projects of the Central Port of Cherchell and the Trans-Sahara Highway, which will allow Algeria to be easily connected to Asia and Africa.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony