Algeria calls on Yemenites to give precedence to country's high interests
APS : Monday, 25 July 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria on Monday urged the conflicting Yemenite parties to give precedence to the country’s high interests to reach an inclusive, consensual, political solution, wishing that inter-Yemenite peace talks would manage to bring together the people of Yemen.
The spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, in a statement to APS, voiced wish that “inter-Yemenite peace talks, hosted by our brother State of Kuwait, may bring together the different components of the Yemenite people and put an end to the multifaceted crisis shaking this sister country.”
“We greet the efforts of Kuwait and its clear-sighted leaders who host those UN-sponsored negotiations,” the ministry’s spokesman said.
We call on the parties to the conflict in Yemen to “show responsibility, give precedence to dialogue and put Yemen’s high interests above any other consideration, to preserve the unity and sovereignty of the people of Yemen as well as the country’s territorial integrity and to restore stability and security throughout the country.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia