APS : Saturday, 05 December 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria has voiced, Saturday through its Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum, its support to Kuwait efforts aiming at resolving the Gulf countries crisis.
Following the talks he had with Italian counterpart Luigi Di-Maio, Boukadoum has reaffirmed the “principled support of Algeria to all the efforts aiming at promoting the political solutions to crises”.
Boukadoum was commenting on Kuwait initiative to resolve the Gulf crisis.
Therefore, added the Minister, “Algeria supports the efforts of Kuwait, wishing to see them sanctioned with success in the service of all the region peoples and have a positive impact on the resolution of other crises in the region, especially the situation in Yemen.”
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan
- (Français) Commerce: l’Algérie ratifie l’accord portant création de la ZLECAF
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار