APS : Saturday, 05 December 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria has voiced, Saturday through its Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum, its support to Kuwait efforts aiming at resolving the Gulf countries crisis.
Following the talks he had with Italian counterpart Luigi Di-Maio, Boukadoum has reaffirmed the “principled support of Algeria to all the efforts aiming at promoting the political solutions to crises”.
Boukadoum was commenting on Kuwait initiative to resolve the Gulf crisis.
Therefore, added the Minister, “Algeria supports the efforts of Kuwait, wishing to see them sanctioned with success in the service of all the region peoples and have a positive impact on the resolution of other crises in the region, especially the situation in Yemen.”
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region