APS : Wednesday, 24 October 2018
NOUAKCHOTT (MAURITANIA)-Director General of Air Algerie Cagro subsidiary, Yahia Hasnaoui announced Tuesday in Nouakchott the launch of a new cargo airlink between Algeria and Mauritania as from next November.
Speaking at his meeting with Trade Minister, Said Djellab and his Mauritanian counterpart, Naha Mint Hamdi Ould Mouknass, Hasnaoui said that this airlink will contribute to boosting bilateral relations and making a qualitative step in freight transport in parallel with the opening of the Algeria-Mauritania border post.
According to the speaker, a cargo airplane with a capacity of 20 tonnes will be operating on the Algiers-Nouakchott-Algiers airlink as from November, said the source.
Algeria will import seafood products from Mauritania. In return, fruit and vegetables made-in-Algeria will be exported to Mauritania.
Freight transport between the two countries will be enhanced with a second Algiers-Nouadhibou airlink depending on the development of economic cooperation and bilateral exchange.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president