APS : Friday, 18 January 2019
ALGIERS- Twenty-five Algerian economic operators, working in the agricultural sector, met their American counterparts Wednesday in Sacramento, California, the ministry of Agriculture,
Rural Development and Fishing said Thursday in a statement.
During the meeting, attended by Minister of Agriculture Rural Development and Fishing Abdelkader Bouazghi, the Algerian delegation outlined their potentials and the cooperation and partnership opportunities.
The minister said the meeting between Algerian and US operators is part of the sector’s strategy, initiated by President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika to boost Algeria’s food security and contribute to its economic development.
“The conclusive results achieved so far are being consolidated by encouraging domestic and foreign productive investments to meet national needs and capture foreign markets.”
Bouazghi said “US technology and know-how deserve to bet at the centre of exchanges between the two countries to establish fruitful and mutually beneficial partnerships, especially in strategic sectors.”
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied