APS : Monday, 26 March 2018
ORAN – The Tourism Office of Oran (431-km west of Algiers has signed agreements with six Arab countries to promote Oran destination and the 2021 Mediterranean Games, said Monday the office’s head, Rachid Bendouda.
These agreements were signed on the sidelines of the first conference of “the Global Artisanal Gates,” an international portal of craft industry, held in early March in Tunisia, said Bendouda.
He added that the signatory countries are Tunisia, Morocco, the United Arab Emirates, the State of Palestine, Oman and Jordan.
The agreements provides for the participation of Oran’s Tourism Office in various events and trade shows to promote the Mediterranean Games and Oran destination, as well as the organization of visits and tours to Oran and the western region of the country, for the delegations of signatory countries, explained Bendouda.
An Omani delegation will be received soon by the Office, as part of the agreement, for a tour to several western provinces, he announced.
It would be an opportunity to discuss cooperation between the two countries in the field of tourism and craft industry, he added.
An agreement was signed with the Golbal Artisanat Gates, based in Tunisia, for the creation in Oran of a centre for raw materials used in craft industry, he said
The signing of these agreements is a “very positive” initiative of Oran’s Tourism Office, a year after its creation, underlined Bendouda, adding that “it is not an association but a public body coming under the Directorate of Tourism.”
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization