APS : Friday, 23 November 2018
ALGIERS- African Civil Society Parliament delegation praised Wednesday “Algeria’s pioneer role” in Africa, at all levels, especially in the fight against transcontinental phenomena, including illegal migration.
The president of the African Civil Society Parliament, Jean Claude D. Kesse, and the delegation accompanying him, received by the deputy speaker of the People’s National Assembly (lower house of Parliament), Abderezak Terbeche, put forward “Algeria’s pioneer role in Africa at all levels, and mainly in the fight against transcontinental phenomena, including illegal migration.”
Kesse said addressing illegal migration issue requires the mobilization of all concerned actors, the lower house said in a statement.
Calling Algeria to “work to gether with the African union (AU) to find an effective solution and put an end to the phenomenon,” the official called for support to an African development fund and for finding the appropriate solutions to crises African youth are suffering from.
Terbeche, for his part, stressed the principle of “Africa for Africans,” adding that Algeria has a clear and unwavering position in favour of a support to the continent and the efforts made for its development.”
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy