APS : Monday, 10 October 2016
ORAN- The 7th International Exhibition of Construction and Urban Planning (OranExpo BTPH) opened Monday in Oran Convention Center with the participation of sixty exhibitors.
Under the theme of “promoting the production of domestic enterprises”, this Exhibition brings together some fifty Algerian companies activating in building and a dozen others representing four countries, namely Tunisia, France, Italy and Spain, Commissioner of the event, Lekhdassene Said told APS.
Several activities are present in the Exhibition like unfinished buildings, carpentry, floor coverings, urban real estate, public lightening, materials and tooling, the urban signaling, waste management and water supply network, the urban transport, the management and equipment for towns.
About the objectives of this event, Said Lekhdassene said that it meant to help the Algerian exhibitors to show their mastery in this strategic sector and promote their expertise through a “B2B” exchange platform with renowned foreign companies.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار