The movie Maillot Operation by the Algerian director Okacha Touita, was officially presented on Thursday, 21.01.2016 at Cinema House, Sofia. The Ambassador of Algeria to Bulgaria, H.E. Mrs Latifa Benazza welcomed the audience with a short speech.Among the guests were members of the diplomatic corps and Ministry of foreign affairs.
The movie is a part of MENAR Film Fest, which presents to Bulgarian spectators the cinema of Middle East and North Africa.
The film can be seen on 25.01.2016 at 18:30 at G8 and on 27.01.2016 at 20:00 at Euro Cinema.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine