APS : Monday, 20 February 2017
ALGIERS- The third Algerian-Italian strategic dialogue session on “political, security and counterterrorism” issues will be held Tuesday and Wednesday in Algiers, said the ministry of foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
This meeting will be held under the co-chairmanship of the minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and the Arab League Abdelkader Messahel and the Italian Undersecretary of State of Foreign Affairs Vincenzo Amendola, said the communiqué.
During this meeting, the two delegations “will exchange views on the cooperation in the field of the fight against violent extremism, terrorism and cyber-terrorism as well as regional and international issues of common interest, particularly the latest developments particularly in the Sahel, Libya, Mali and Western Sahara,” added the source.
The second session of this strategic dialogue was held on 8th July in Rome.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied