APS : Monday, 20 February 2017
ALGIERS- The third Algerian-Italian strategic dialogue session on “political, security and counterterrorism” issues will be held Tuesday and Wednesday in Algiers, said the ministry of foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
This meeting will be held under the co-chairmanship of the minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and the Arab League Abdelkader Messahel and the Italian Undersecretary of State of Foreign Affairs Vincenzo Amendola, said the communiqué.
During this meeting, the two delegations “will exchange views on the cooperation in the field of the fight against violent extremism, terrorism and cyber-terrorism as well as regional and international issues of common interest, particularly the latest developments particularly in the Sahel, Libya, Mali and Western Sahara,” added the source.
The second session of this strategic dialogue was held on 8th July in Rome.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya