APS : Saturday, 13 April 2019
ALGIERS- The 27th International Exhibition of Computer Science, Office automation and Communication (SICOM), held under the theme of innovation and digitalization, opened Saturday at the Exhibition Centre,
in Algiers, with the participation of about thirty exhibitors.
Organized by Mira Cards Edition, in collaboration with Algerian Company of Fairs and Exports (SAFEX), the exhibition is devoted to ICT professionals as well as the general public.
SICOM-2019 will suggest a large variety of services, equipment and solutions relating to printing and publishing, health, industry, communication, media, telephony & telecoms, transport, arts graphics, education, banks, insurance, specialized schools and other laboratory services.
The exhibition will continue until April 17.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina