APS : Wednesday, 12 August 2020
ALGIERS- Minister of Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning Kamel Beldjoud underlined Wednesday, in Algiers, the repatriation, since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, of 28,333 Algerian nationals, adding that 95 flights and 4 maritime services were mobilized for these operations.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied