APS : Friday, 25 March 2022
DOHA-The 20th edition of the International Forum of Doha began Saturday in the Qatari capital under the theme “Transforming for New Era”, with the participation of the Minister of Foreign Affairs and National
Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra.
The Emir of the State of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, opened the Forum, in the presence of several leaders of invited countries, the High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Josep Borrell and the President of the World Economic Forum, Borge Brende.
“The world today has entered a pivotal period at all levels, political, economic, environmental and social, and this period requires drastic revisions before the world reaches a state of loss of balance,” said the Emir of Qatar in his opening address.
“The forum aims to launch a dialogue on the critical challenges facing the world, promote the exchange of ideas and policy-making and provide viable recommendations,” the Emir of Qatar said in the opening speech of the Forum.
“At the same time, he reminded the millions of Palestinians who have been suffering from Israeli occupation and international neglect for more than seven decades,” he continued.
This intellectual forum, which continues until Sunday, brings together a group of politicians, thinkers and decision-makers to address several topics related to global governance and the challenges facing international law and international and regional organizations.
The Forum will also discuss civil society actors in the contemporary global context, to crystallize new and updated conceptions able to face new geopolitical trends and contemporary security, political and economic challenges.
The participants will also address the regional and international political and security crises, and will focus on the issues of energy, investment, economic development, health, climate, refugees and migration.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy