APS : Monday, 02 March 2020
ALGIERS- The 14th international show of automotive aftermarket, equipment and services for mobility in North Africa, “Equip Auto Algeria 2020,” opened Monday in Algiers with the participation of 150 Algerian and foreign companies.
The event, to run until March 5, has brought together this year several companies and brands operating in the fields of repair and maintenance, services and complementary activities.
Nearly fifty percent of the participants are foreign exhibitors from different countries such as Poland, Turkey, Germany and France.
The trade show is marked by the participation of Algerian industrials operating in various areas (battery manufacturing, lubricants, tyres, etc.)
In addition, an Algerian startup has participated in this 14th edition, proposing solutions for activities relating to the car industry and applications used in the sale of new and original car spare parts from distributors or wholesalers.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine