APS : Tuesday, 18 September 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign minister Abdelkader Messahel said Monday that the outcome of the 14th session of Algerian-United Arab Emirates Joint Commission will give a new impetus to cooperation between the two countries.
In an address at the closing meeting of the Algerian-United Arab Emirates Joint Commission, the minister said 14th session “will undoubtedly give a fresh impetus to our bilateral cooperation” considering its positive results.
The Join Commission meeting’s outcome “show our true will to move forward towards economic, cultural and scientific complementarity.”
The four agreements signed during the session will boost the rich legal framework of cooperation between the two countries, Algerian foreign policy chief said.
This framework will be further enriched in the future after the signing of the draft agreements, memoranda of understanding and executive programmes discussed during the 14th session, according to Messahel.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied