APS : Monday, 23 January 2017
ALGIERS- The preparations for the 12th session of Algeria-Saudi Arabia Joint Commission, to be held in Algiers on 14-15 February, were at the centre of discussions between Minister of Industry and Mining Abdesselam Bouchouareb and Saudi Ambassador to Algeria Sami bin Abdullah Salah, said a Ministry’s statement.
The two sides expressed satisfaction at the pace of preparations for the next session of the joint commission, which, according to Bouchouareb, “is a major meeting for the launch of quality economic partnership between Algeria and the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in line with the strong political willingness and in view of the strategic location of the two countries in the region,” added the statement.
They also examined cooperation and partnership opportunities between investors of both countries, and means to boost economic and investment relations.
The two sides hoped that the next session would culminate in the achievement of several projects, added the Ministry’s statement.
The Saudi ambassador underlined the “priority attached by leading Saudi companies to investment in Algeria and their willingness to achieve it on the ground with a view to boosting economic cooperation between the two countries, in line with the aspirations of the leaders of the two countries.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea