ALGIERS-Minister of Maghreb Affairs, the African Union and the Arab League Abdelkader Messahel will represent Algeria Monday and Tuesday in Madrid at the special high-level meeting of the UN Counterterrorism Committee on “foreign fighters”, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced Sunday in a statement.
This participation comes at the invitation of Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, the source added.
On this occasion, Messahel “will broach Algeria’s position on the foreign fighters issue and inform participants of the conclusions and recommendations of the International Conference on violent extremism and radicalization ” held on 22 and 23 July in Algiers” in Algiers.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony